Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Happy Birthday to Me!


Hey! Today is NOT my birthday!

However, I will turn 50 on the 4th of December - so if you want to make me a birthday card, here's your chance: My stamp company's blog has a new challenge today and the theme is... you guessed it, BIRTHDAY! There is no need to send me a birthday card, just join our challenge and I'll "receive" it online ;-)

Here's one of the inspiration cards I made for our challenge, using this month's challenge colours - which juuust happens to be some of my faves:


Both stamps from my company, Rubber Dance: Elephant from African Animals,
sentiment from Funny Birthday.

Come join our challenge and help me warm up to my BIG day :)

See you there! 






1 comment:

  1. Ha ha you crack me up Bibi! Gorgeous card and I love that sentiment stamp, really funny. Of course I'll join in your wonderful challenge too....it'd be rude not to as it's for your birthday ;)
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥