Monday, 14 November 2016

Cat CAS Card


Hello, everyone! Here's a stamp that I've used a couple of times recently - Bentley the cat from That's Crafty, designed by the talented Donna Gray in the UK. The thinking bubble is from the same set as Bentley, while the sentiments are from Rubber Dance (Norway), the Beautiful Words stamp set.


I stamped the images with Archival Black ink on watercolour paper that already was torn on one side.
Coloured them in with a waterbrush and ZIG clean colour markers. Love them! I painted a shadow on one side of the cat to make him pop from the background, giving the image more interest on a CAS card. It was still missing something, so I added the turquoise frame on two sides of the card. Ta-da! Made all the difference.

I'm entering my card to these two challenges:

Scrappelyst: Clean and Simple


Thanks for looking!



7 comments:

  1. What a great CAS card! So cute cat! Thanks for joining us at Scrappelyst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... that elusive final touch needed to complete CAS card! Difficult isn't it! The card is beautiful and I get the impression the ZIG are easier to use than traditional watercolours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay another gorgeous looking Bentley, Bibi did I tell you that you are a star?!
    Biggest hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kult!!
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

    Hege.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Thanks for playing long with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Herlig CAS-kort!
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst :)

    ReplyDelete

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥