Monday, 31 October 2016

When I'm feeling blue ... Zig Watercolour


Hello there! I'm back again with another watercolour using ZIG clean colour markers on Gesso coated cardstock. I really like working with the markers on this surface.

I'm pretty sure that my interpretation of the lyrics to 'A Groovy Kind of Love' is not what Phil Collins had in mind when I he made his cover hit back in the '80s:


I have combined two stamps by the very talented designer Donna Gray; the blue faced woman is called Beki and the other one is Serena. These stamps are sold by That's Crafty in the UK. I think they're super cool!! I wrote the text on my computer and hand doodled the frames.

I'm entering my card to the fun challenge blog Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. The theme right now is 'W is for Watercolour', and my card is that - and with my added text it's a bit snarky, too, I s'pose ... ;-)


Thanks for looking!


9 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC Bibi, I'm running out of words to describe your wonderful arty endeavours!! I must say, your colouring skills are becoming seriously phenomenal now and I'm getting jealous ha ha.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous - with the added bonus that I'm going to be singing that song all day now. Thanks for sharing with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, love the images and brilliant colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fabulous card - I love it! I too will be singing that song in my head for the rest of today! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure I'm thanking you for the earworm, but otherwise, what a beautiful card! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I'll be singing that song the rest of the night! LOL! What a gorgeous water colored creation! Just stunning! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I think Mr. Collins would love your interpretation!
    Thanks for watercolouring with the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An adorable card! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, dear Bibi!

    Majo -DT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, kept going back to look at it. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥