Friday, 4 November 2016

CASology Challenge, Week #222: WELCOME


Welcome! I made this card for a new neighbour ... well, first of all I made it for this week's challenge at CASology  ;-)

House stamp from Rubber Dance, all dies from Your Next Stamp, including the stitched frame - which is actually just a long stiched line that I used to make a frame out of. House coloured with ZIG clean colour makers and a waterbrush. The only colour added to the white die cuts is the yellow inside the street lamp - I think the shadows they cast are enough to make them stand out from the white background.  Text made on my PC.


I'm entering my card to this challenge:

http://casology.blogspot.no/2016/11/week-222-welcome.html 

Thanks for looking!


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Bibi, ha ha love the sentiment too. You're very clever with these CAS cards aren't you ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is a very lovely way to welcome new folks to your neighborhood. I really like the idea of leaving the fence, tree, and lamppost white with only the touch of yellow 'shining' through. The house is darling and painted beautifully. Fun welcome card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely scene, Bibi! The white die-cuts are perfectly visible and they do scream CAS... Full points for ingenuity in re-creating a stitched frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bibi, this is such a fun, quirky card! I love the white-on-white elements, and that fun house is too cute! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! I love that happy, colorful little house! So sweet! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥