Thursday, November 10, 2016

CASology Challenge, Week #223: TEAM


When I saw this week's cue word at CASology, the first kind of TEAM I thought of was a Design Team ... but how could I stamp that?  I wanted people on my card.... , and after some thinking back and forth I got an idea: Since my own team works for the Rubber Dance stamp company, how about a team of dancers?

I know, these three dancers might not look much of a Design Team to you, but humour me; the stamp is made of Rubber and they Dance, plus they're fun and colourful, so let me introduce to you:
The Rubber Dance Design Team!

 

This is a stamp from Rubber Dance, stamped on Strathmore Mixed Media paper and coloured in with ZIG clean colour markers and a waterbrush. For the colourful "floor" I first scribbled the three colours on an acrylic block, wet the paper where I wanted the colours to be, and used my waterbrush to pick up one colour at a time and let them flow around the wet stripe. I hope that made sense ...

I'm entering my card to this CASology challenge

http://casology.blogspot.no/2016/11/week-223-team.html


If you like the colours I have used on my card, perhaps you want to join this challenge:
Rubber Dance: November Challenge
(I have used the colours, but not the optional theme) 

http://rubberdance.blogspot.no/2016/11/rubber-dance-challenge-november.html


Thanks for looking!



Added 15th of November: 
I got an Honorable Mention for this card. Hurrah!

casology.blogspot.no/2016/11/week-223-weekly-winners.html


8 comments:

  1. Looks like your DT is in for an Aerobics session! Or Zumba for the most up to date... It's fun, CAS and colourful, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this fun card. Clever take on the challenge and great movement with the dancing figures x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and fab card Bibi which reflects you perfectly. Ah I see you've got the paper too :)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and image with such lovely vibrant colours.

    Hugs Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever take on the cue word! That image is so fun and I love the bright colours you used. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fantastic movement you have created with this trio of fabulous dancers and the multi-coloured floor! So clever, Bibi! Thrilled you could join us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so very much for your sweet comments!
    I really appreciate it!! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU! ♥