Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Christmas Window Greeting Card


Hello everyone! I just want to show you one of my ideas for a card that looks like a window:

All stamps from Rubber Dance, Watercolour Xmas set.
Stamped with Distress ink on watercolour paper.
I masked the bauble and stamped the trees inside it, 1st and 2nd impressions.

What do you think? Am I on to something here? 
Any suggestions how I could improve my window/curtains?

Thanks for looking (through my window)



 PS: I made this card for a Norwegian challenge blog
 that my stamp company is sponsoring right now.
You can find it here.





4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Bibi, has a lovely vintage vibe to it. Maybe use scraps of fabric for curtains?
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Donna! I'll see if I can find some suitable fabric and try that next. Hugs xx

      Delete
  2. I will try to show you a pick of a very old one I made. It's not very good but you might get some new ideas. This one has the merit of being straightforward to make, which, if you make many, is important! And it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Craftyfield! I'd love to see a photo of your window card. Yes, I want to make some quick and easy ones this year. xx

      Delete

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥