Saturday, 5 November 2016

Norwegian Elephant - Christmas Card


The elephant is not an indigenous animal in Norway, but this elephant stamp is made in Norway by Rubber Dance - so is the winter sentiment stamp.


Elephant and sentiment stamped with Archival Ink on Strathmore Mixed Media paper. Coloured in with ZIG clean colour markers and a waterbrush. The trees and the stitched line are dies from Your Next Stamp. I cut the elephant out and tucked it behind the trees.

I added Stickles glitter (Diamond) to the trees:


I'm entering my card to these two challenges:
 
Scrappegarasjen:
#29: Norwegian Design
(i.e. the stamps I've used)
- Challenge open to people in Europe. I live in Norway.
Craft Stamper November Challenge:
Anything Goes!
(just remember to stamp somewhere!)


Thanks for looking!

 

7 comments:

  1. It's so cold, he's gone blue... A lovely CAS card with this Norwegian Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Bibi! Cool blue elephant in a winter wonderland.
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and unusual Christmas card Bibi, reminds me of a Foxs Glacier Mint it's that yummy :)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant imagine elephant walking on Norway street. But who knows. It must be cold, because he is sooo blue. Anyway.Gorgeous card.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card. I am a new follower. Janny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Janny - thanks for following! xx

      Delete
  6. Very cool idea. Love it, Bibi. Big hugs!!! Susanne.

    ReplyDelete

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥