Wednesday, November 16, 2016

CAS Stars Card


I love these star stamps from Rubber Dance and I know will be using them quite often on my Christmas cards this year. They are from the set called Watercolour Xmas and they're such fun to use:

I stamped the stars with Zig clean colour markers on watercolour paper and coloured them in by pulling the ink around with a waterbrush. I masked the stars before stamping the stars and dots inside them and doodled a black frame around the stars to make them pop. Mounted on apple green cardstock with blue glittery stars.

 

I made the card with these two challenges in mind:

Alphabet Challenge Blog: S is for Stars
Delicious Doodles Challenge: NON Traditionional Christmas

I'm so glad I found these two challenges, 
because I love stars and non-trad Xmas colours!


Thanks for looking!


Edited Nov 28th: This card got me an honourable Top 3 at the Alphabet Challenge Blog! Yoohoo! :-)
 photo 408a70af-c18a-4046-879e-394f0cff2cfd_zps6679d591.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Wow you just keep all these stunning cards coming Bibi, absolutely love this one :)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, great fun colours for Christmas, thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles this month, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights Challenge Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card thank you for joiing us at Delicious Doodles challenge hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU! ♥