Friday, October 14, 2016

CASology Challenge, Week #219: SPOOKY


Boo! I haven't made many Halloween cards before, but when the CASology Challenge asks me to make something, I will! That's what a challenge is, isn't it? ;-)



The gorgeous bat stamp is from Cherry Pie and the cobweb stencil is from Hero Arts. A friend gave that stencil to me last weekend, and this is the first time I use it (or part of it, anyway).

I'm entering my card to this challenge:

https://casology.blogspot.no/2016/10/week-219-spooky.html


Thanks for looking!


4 comments:

  1. Ooh spookily beautiful Bibi, very gothic :)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool bat image!! It's always great to see your take on the cue word in the gallery, Bibi. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUperb, Bibi, and that flourished bat looks AMAZING! I don't really make Halloween cards either, so found this cue one a challenge too. You made easy work of it! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind comments, you guys! :) I really appreciate that.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU! ♥