Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween! Dancing Skeleton from Cherry Pie


Hallo-weeeen! I'm not really into Halloween or anything scary for that matter, but this skeleton stamp from Cherry Pie Art Stamps is just cute, don't you think? Look how happy he is!


 I helped my nephew (18) make a custom this year - well, he did most of it, 
all I did was painting this symbol on fabric for him: 


He dressed up as this character from a computer game:

Sheik is a character from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

My nephew doesn't want me to post pics of him wearing the finished costume, so you'll just have to take my word for it: It turned out great!!! I think it's really cool of an 18 year old to spend that much time making his own costume, instead of just buying one and be done with it. We had a blast sitting by the table creating together! He wore his costume for a Halloween party on Friday and will wear it again for another party next weekend.

We have bought lots of sweets in case some children from the neighbourhood come knocking on our door tonight. Hopefully there will be some sweets left for me .... (I better take a few now, just in case...).

I wish you all a very HAPPY Halloween,
or a just a regular Happy Monday :-) 

Thanks for looking!




4 comments:

  1. What a happy skeleton! He is awesome, you just have to smile when you see such joy. Cool costume you and your nephew made. I think he is the king of parties.
    Wish you a wonderful monday, Bibi.
    Hugs, Anita ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that skeleton is a cutie Bibi, fab card. Well done on helping your nephew too....I've no doubt he had the best costume there! Oh dear, I'm thinking all the sweeties will be gone before it gets dark ha ha
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your happy dancing skeleton. Great layout. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe the skeleton isn't a skeleton at all... it's just someone being x-rayed! Great design, very striking.
    It's nice to see your nephew has made his own costume even better that his Aunt helped him!
    And lay off the sweets Bibi... they become poisonous past a certain age!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU! ♥