Saturday, October 22, 2016

CASology Challenge, Week #220: COFFEE


This week's cue word at CASology is my cup of tea... or rather mug of coffee! Making coffee is the first thing I do in the morning and I drink it till I go to bed - no problems sleeping on caffeine :)

I made this card using stamps from my first stamp company (Stampinavia), which I sold in 2005. This is how we spell coffee in Norwegian:


Coffee beans stamped with Distress ink on watercolour paper, misted with water.



I'm entering my card to this challenge:

http://casology.blogspot.no/2016/10/week-220-coffee.html 

Thanks for looking!


 



6 comments:

  1. Definitely a sweet CAS card for coffee. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tracey! :) I've been so busy with work this week I was afraid I wouldn't make it in time. I love the CASology challenges!

      Delete
  2. wonderful coffee cards. I like how you have applied water to your coffee beans stamp. Kind of like making coffee on your card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joyce! :) I first tried it without adding water, but it didn't look half as cool ;)

      Delete
  3. Love this!!! The water really added some wonderful interest to the design!
    Thank you so much for joining us again over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melissa! :) Glad you like it!! I ♥ CASology! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU! ♥