Sunday, 25 September 2016

CASology Challenge, Week #216: FRAME


I was worried that I would miss the CASology challenge this week, as I've been away on autumn holiday on the west coast of Norway. But I'm back, so here we go!


I stamped a large maple leaf (Rubber Dance) on watercolour paper, using Distress inks and a mist of water.  I added more yellow ink here and there with a waterbrush, and yellow Distress Spray Stain for a few splashes. I cut part of the leaf our with a frame die, adhered the base and oval to a green card, and popped the frame up with foam tape on the back. The sentiment (Rubber Dance) was stamped with green ink that matched that of the leaf.

 

I'm entering my card to this challenge
and want to thank the lovely CASology gang for yet another fun one!

http://casology.blogspot.no/2016/09/week-216-frame.html


 Thanks for looking! 



8 comments:

  1. Grattis med ny blogg, gleder meg til å følge deg og se alle sprell og fantastiske ting du vil lage, go klæmma ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hjertelig takk, vennen! :-) Klemmer tilbake ♥

      Delete
  2. Cool. Love your splats and the frame within a frame. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Bibi, I thought it was a real leaf at first!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Donna! :-) That rubber stamp was in fact made from a real leaf - one of my many nature prints. Hugs back xx

      Delete
  4. Hey Bibi!! Super clever! I love how the leaf is framed. Super pretty color! Nicely done. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful detail but also beautifully CAS!
    Thanks for joining CASology!

    ReplyDelete

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥