Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Autum Tag - ArJo Challenge


Hey, folks! Here's a quick post to show you the autumn tag I've made for a Facebook challenge group called ArJo's Tag og ATC kos. The somewhat funny name (if you're not Norwegian) is because it used to be an all Norwegian group, but they have opened it for anyone worldwide. You can write in English or any of the Scandinavian languages, so it's a fun mix - but the photos we share there speak for themselves :-)

Anyway - this month's challenge was to make one tag or a series of three ATC's with autum colours, using stamped images, two or more media, paint, mist or ink, washitape and a word or handwritten text. So - here's mine:



I think I've used washi tape only once before in my life, and I could only find one in my stash ... but it's there! The gold embossed leaf stamps are from Rubber Dance, the deer stencil from Panduro, leaf dies from Tim Holtz/Sizzix, and the little elk/moose wood figurine is from Nille. 

An autumn tag needs some bling! Gemstones, Stickles, bronze bling ribbon:


I dyed the elk/moose with brown inks:


I've joined this month's challenge at ArJo's.
(You have to have an FB account to see it).


Thanks for looking!

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Wow Bibi this is stunning! Such gorgeous yummy texture.....you're very clever :)
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an awesome and autumnal tag, Bibi!
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glorious. Love the dynamo sentiment, the lovely colours and bling, the cute deer. Lovely leaves. So much to look at. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bibi so good to see you blogging here.Lovely tag with such gorgeous textures and colours. I have become your latest follower..not sure why my little photo doesn't show up of Billy but I am there! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU! ♥