Wednesday, 4 January 2017

CASology Challenge, Week #230: COLD


Hello, everyone!

My stamp company, Rubber Dance, is proud to sponsor the CASology challenge this week! The winner gets a whole sheet of stamps from Rubber Dance!

If you visit the CASology challenge, you will see that many from their Design Team have made cards with stamps from Rubber Dance. Such fun!!

Since my company is the sponsor this week, I cannot enter to win anything, but I have made a card with this week's cue word, 'cold':


I let a sentiment from Rubber Dance take center stage, with a big snowflake cut out of silver cardstock


Come join the challenge here:
You have until noon CST on Monday, January 9.
 



Thanks for looking!





7 comments:

  1. What a lovely card my dear!!! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love that die cut snowflake. Perfect size for that lovely sentiment. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect CAS card and the most perfect sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS card! The sentiment is so perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and Creative, love your card Bibi!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your sweet comments, everyone! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Bibi I really admire your straight stitching 😊

    ReplyDelete

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥