Monday, 2 January 2017

Join our Challenge!


Happy New & Creative Year, everyone!

My stamp company's first challenge of 2017 is out - come join us! You do not have to use our stamps in order to join - anyone, anywhere is welcome! There will be prizes ... ;-)

Stamping must be part of your project and you have to use these three colours:

 

Here's one of my inspiration makes:

I hope we'll see YOUR snowy entry over at the Rubber Dance's blog!

You have until Jan. 31st to join.

See you there! :-)








3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous background and love how you've done the trees. Such a fun snow man stamp too x A fun an fabulous card...Happy New Year and Happy crafting for 2017 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Frosty is also making an appearance on my blog later in the month... He does get around, for someone without legs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love the bright blue. Watercolours?? That snowman always makes me smile. Happy New Year to you and yours Bibi. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥