Wednesday, 28 December 2016

Craft Stamper - Cover Girl!


Hello everyone! Just a quick post today to toot my own horn! ;-)


I knew that I would have a 4 pages article in the Feb. issue of Craft Stamper magazine, but I had no idea that one of my whimsical houses - featuring my stamp company's Textured Houses and Textured Flowers - would make the cover! Yooohooo! *happy dancing*




The DIGITAL version of this issue is already available here: https://pocketmags.com/eu/craft-stamper-magazine  and the printed issue will soon be available, too. I couldn't wait for my copy, so I bought the digital one today and I luvvv it! Craft Stamper has long been my #1 fave print magazine and every monthly issue is packed full of awesome articles, tutorials, and readers' submissions.  I think there is something for everyone here, from beginners and intermediate to the more experienced crafter. There are many tutorials with illustrated step by steps, which I find very helpful.


Anyway - I just wanted to brag, really. 
It's not every day that I can call myself a Cover Girl, is it? ;-)

 Toot-tooot!













4 comments:

  1. Many congratulations Bibi, such a lovely colourful house you've made and it's a beautiful cover too.
    Can't wait for my copy to hit the doormat now!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very clever house design and totally deserving of a place on the cover of Craft Stamper (also my favourite craft magazine). Can't wait to see the 4 page spread!
    Well done Bibi! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Bibi. A very cool cover. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very well deserved, love your products and looking forward to getting my magazine x Great Cover x

    ReplyDelete

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥