Sunday, 2 April 2017

Join our Challenge!


Hello everyone! I hope you have more time to create than I have had lately, and if your mojo is inspired by the colour combination below - come join the challenge over at Rubber Dance! You have until April 14th to enter and you don't have to use stamps from Rubber Dance - any stamps will do! :-)  For all the info you need, click here.

http://rubberdance.blogspot.no/2017/04/april-colour-challenge.html

I haven't made anything for our challenge this time, but if you go to the challenge over at Rubber Dance, you'll see some marvellous makes by the Creative Team to inspire you!

It's been all work and no play for me lately, but I'm not complaining! I love my job as a stamp manufacturer and I'm of course grateful that our customers keep me so busy! :-) I plan to take today off (I often have great plans ...), so maybe I'll get an opportunity to get some ink on my fingers. It's a sunny day, though, so I want to plant out some flowers while I have the chance. But who knows, there might be time for both - creating indoors and outdoors :-)

Anyway - pop over to our challenge post and look at the fab inspiration makes by the teamies!!



Wishing you a lovely day,




5 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful moodboard Bibi, I hope I get enough time later in the month but at the moment real life is keeping me busy and I only just about manage my DT commitments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mood board, have posted one of mine.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you find time to manage to get inky and get in the garden today x. Gorgeous colours on the mood board for this challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in the garden Bibi. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice when there's time to get in the garden, I hope you got there and enjoyed yourself xxx

    ReplyDelete

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥