Thursday, 9 March 2017

Tulip Card and Stamp Sale!


Hi everyone! I'm just popping in real quick to show you a card I made with some of the brand new stamps from Rubber Dance. If you're interested in seeing all the new stamps - visit the Rubber Dance blog where we're having a release sale on the new stamps. There are flowers and chickens and eggs, some adorable zentangle owls - and more!


I stamped the flowers from Textured Spring on watercolour paper with waterproof, black ink.
After colouring them in with ZIG watercolour markers, I cut them out and placed them in a bouquet on my background, which I had decorated with some colourful splatters here and there.
"Spring" was made using my good ol' Dymo label maker, I doodled the frame around it and the border at the bottom of the card. 

Tip: Place the cut out images on your background without gluing them down, move them around until you're happy with how it looks. Take a photo! Then you can take the images off your background and adhere them one by one, using your photo as a reference. 


For a few days you'll get 15 % off your order of any of the new stamps!
Go to the Rubber Dance blog for more info :-)


Thanks for looking!

 





5 comments:

  1. Loving these tulip flower stamps and what you've done with them. Great tip too so thank you for that. Gorgeous and fun colours and the perfect layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous spring card - very cheerful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely textured bouquet! And all that fussy cutting... I'd never have the patience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love,love,love,love,love....do you know I LOVE this card Bibi?!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥