Thursday, May 04, 2017

Sale - New Stamps!

This is my first post for today, the second one is here


Hi everyone!

As most of my readers know by now, I own the stamp company Rubber Dance. Over at our blog today, you will find a RELEASE SALE on two new sets of rubber stamps, designed for Rubber Dance by my very dear friend Donna Gray!
I'm so happy and excited!! :-)

If that doesn't tickle your curiosity, how about this sneak peek ....

http://rubberdance.blogspot.com/2017/05/release-sale-stamps-by-donna-gray.html 

Pop over to our blog and let us know what you think! 
These are Donna's very first designs for Rubber Dance
and I know she's looking forward to your feedback!



Thanks for looking!





Rubber Dance Blog:
Rubber Dance Web Shop:




2 comments:

  1. Thank you sooooooo much for having me design for you lovely lady ❤️
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU, lovely lady! We're both lucky, aren't we? :-D
      Hugs xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU! ♥