Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Join our Layers Challenge!



Hello, everyone! I'm just popping in real quick to inform you about the challenge that started over at my stamp company's blog today:



The challenge runs for 2 weeks - deadline Feb. 28. at midnight CET.
You don't have to use our stamps to enter.

Read all about the challenge here.


Here's the inspiration I made for our challenge, 
using the Textured Houses stamps from Rubber Dance:


I hope you will join us! :)

Go to the challenge here.




9 comments:

  1. Wow...So much to look at, artsy and absolutely loving the layering x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Bibi! I hope I'll have enough time to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful town Bibi. Lovely layers. Ooh look, half a flower LOL. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, I spotted an empty space... just big enough for that half flower ;) xx

      Delete
  4. Ooooh another masterpiece....and this is Mixed Media at its finest....see I told you that you are a mixed media artiste Bibi....you'd better listen up real good ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! OK, I am listening ... ;) You're right, I guess. What I meant when I said I am not (in my journal update post) is that I had been using techniques and products I'm not that familiar with. I know my way around paper and inks, but when it comes to using acrylic paints, texture paste and whatnot, I am still a newbie - enjoying the learning process. xx

      Delete
  5. I love your card!!! It looks amazing with these many layers. xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU! ♥