Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Join our challenge!


Hello, everyone! I'm just popping in real quick to inform you about the challenge that started over at my stamp company's blog today:

http://rubberdance.blogspot.com/2017/02/rubber-dance-stamps-colour-challenge.html

The challenge runs for 2 weeks - deadline Feb 14th at midnight CET.
You don't have to use our stamps to enter.

Read all about the challenge here.



Here's the inspiration card I made for our challenge, 
using stamps from Rubber Dance:



I hope you will join us! :)

Go to the challenge here.




5 comments:

  1. This is really lovely Bibi, I'll definitely be using these colours together again! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sue! xx
      It's a lovely colour combination, isn't it? I will be using it again, too :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Bibi. I love how well these colours go together! The soft background really makes the flower 'pop' and come right off the page...gorgeous!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dot, thank you for your kind words! xx

      Delete
  3. Love this. The daisy is so fun and quirky. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU! ♥